Spyware that is not detected

Discussion in 'Dealing with Spyware' started by pust, Oct 14, 2010.

1. pust

pust

My two laptops are under supervision. One with Vista and one with Ubuntu. Even texts written in notepad and other things are supervised. Spybot - Search & Destroy found some bots on Vista but now it doesn't find any but it's still there. I guess if my IP was supervised it wouldn't find the notepad texts and other things. But I don't know. How do I de-spy these computers?

pust, Oct 14, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. pust

patriciabigelow

Remove Spyware, Malware and Adware and Speed Up your PC

In regards to spyware and malwar, you will need to be on your toes when it comes to the newest forms of spyware because these Spyware creators are constantly changing their applications in order to prevent detection. A good source for information about spyware removal I highly recommend on checking out which gives you the know-how on almost all aspects of spyware is called spyware-removal.org. The site’s goal is to provide the average user the ultimate anti-spyware technology to get rid of spyware in a safe and secure manner. Just remove the spaces and open the URL given below in your browser.

www . removal-spyware .org

Good luck on removing all spyware.:)

patriciabigelow, Jul 27, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. pust

ali22

Hi,
    It seems if have a malware/spyware program that has infected by PC and norton didn't pick it up...

I get a red Spyware Alert box that state Vulnerabilities have been found and I'm infected... tons of red shields with Xs lined up at the bottom of my screen and alert after alert keeps popping up and asking me to activate my antivirus software (this while I'm running norton's full scan)...

ali22, Apr 24, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question