* HiJackThis online Analyzer.*

Discussion in 'Anti-Spyware Software' started by Matjestic, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Matjestic

Matjestic

It may be old news to some, but, if your anything like me, and are too frightened to 'Fix selected problems' in HiJackthis incase any damage is done, or you simply want results quickly, and/or can't be arsed to post the log in a forum and wait for a Pro to check it out for you, then this may be for you.
    Basically download (see below) and run HiJackThis, (click 'Do a system scan and save logfile') and when the results come out in 'Notepad' copy and paste them HERE, and click 'Analyse'.
    Then when the results come back, make sure you recognise the things listed, or they're marked 'safe', if you find some that aren't safe, and your 100% sure it's a nastie, (Google it, look around and maybe post the possible nastie name HERE to be sure) AND you don't recognise it, you can mark it and 'fix the selected item' in HiJackThis.

You can download HiJackThis HERE,
    and again, here's there Analyzer http://www.hijackthis.de/index.php#anl

**Use HiJackThis and the Analyzer AT YOUR OWN RISK, damage can be done to your system by fixing legitimate files!**

I've used the analyzer a couple of times, and found it really helpful for fast results, so i hope you do too!

If i've missed anything, please let me know! :thumb:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2006
    Matjestic, Mar 2, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. Matjestic

Ian Administrator

Great find Matjestic :D Nice little tool there!

Welcome to the site :)

Ian, Mar 3, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question