Help needed very badly.

Discussion in 'Dealing with Spyware' started by bmxjustin, Feb 20, 2007.

1. bmxjustin

bmxjustin

Today Norton Picked something up on the virus detecter, It deleted it. I was on my computer for like a half hour and it started going slower. I checked how much space i had on my harddrive and it said 81 gb which was what i thought. So I went on internet explorer for a bit and started getting pop ups like crazy just random search sites, spyware removal sites, drive cleaner sites, places selling stuff. So I have xoft spy se , scanned it picked up something called vondu or something like that I deleted it and did another scan to make sure it was gone and it came back up again so i repeated and it just kept getting picked up even after deletion. I then downloaded spybot got rid of the spyware with that it said that everything was off my computer, I then used norton and xoft once again to make sure; they both had good results with no viruses/spyware. So like an hour later i decide to go on my computer, I get on it was very slow i checked my disc space and its down to 73 gb! Right now as im typing this it is at 71 gb, I don't know were all my space is disapearing to but anyway I went back on interent explorer and continued getting those popups; I did scans with everything and everything said there was no viruses/spyware. PLEASE help me anything you can think of because the thing that is scaring me is im losing disc space :( and can't find anything to officially remove it.

bmxjustin, Feb 20, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. bmxjustin

Adywebb

Your going to have to download and run HijackThis and post your log so we can have a look.

Adywebb, Feb 25, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question