Error events in my Administrative tools Event Viewer

Discussion in 'Security Software' started by toolman, Feb 24, 2004.

1. toolman

toolman Guest

I received the following message in my Administrative tools Event Viewer log and was wondering if someone is trying to enter my computer. I received an icon on my desk top that said win32 has incountered an error and needs to shut down. The first error message in my Event log was from DCOM, user was guest, (which I was not in the guest account at the time), event ID #10010, The server 8BC3F05E-D864-11DO-A075-00C04FB68820 did not register with DCOM within the required time out. The next error message was from the service control center, Event ID #7032, the service control center tried to take corrective action, (restart the service), after an unexpected termination of the windows management instruction service, but this action failed with the following error: an instance of the service is already running. I later received this error message from source IPNATHIP, Event ID #30005, the DHCP allocator has detected a DHCP server with IP Address 10.155.100.1 on the same network as the interface with IP address 192.168.0.1. The allocator has disabled its self on the interface in order to avoid confusing DHCP Clients. I then received this message from DHCP, Event ID #1002, The IP address lease 192.168.100.11 for the network card with network address 000B06016463 has been denied by DHCP server 192.168.100.1, (the DHCP server sent a DHCPNACK message). If any of this makes any since to anyone, could you pleas email me and help me to under stand what happened with my computer this morning. Thanks

toolman, Feb 24, 2004
    1. Advertisements

2. toolman

Gunilla Guest

Hello there toolman.

I have no solution to your question but a little help on the way might be to
    take a look in this website
    www. eventid. net ( it is space between in purpose as it is better if you
    write it in your browsers addressbar your self). However, in there you can
    search for your error ID and maybe find an answer.

Good luck,

Gunilla.

log and was wondering if someone is trying to enter my computer. I received
    an icon on my desk top that said win32 has incountered an error and needs to
    shut down. The first error message in my Event log was from DCOM, user was
    guest, (which I was not in the guest account at the time), event ID #10010,
    The server 8BC3F05E-D864-11DO-A075-00C04FB68820 did not register with DCOM
    within the required time out. The next error message was from the service
    control center, Event ID #7032, the service control center tried to take
    corrective action, (restart the service), after an unexpected termination of
    the windows management instruction service, but this action failed with the
    following error: an instance of the service is already running. I later
    received this error message from source IPNATHIP, Event ID #30005, the DHCP
    allocator has detected a DHCP server with IP Address 10.155.100.1 on the
    same network as the interface with IP address 192.168.0.1. The allocator
    has disabled its self on the interface in order to avoid confusing DHCP
    Clients. I then received this message from DHCP, Event ID #1002, The IP
    address lease 192.168.100.11 for the network card with network address
    000B06016463 has been denied by DHCP server 192.168.100.1, (the DHCP server
    sent a DHCPNACK message). If any of this makes any since to anyone, could
    you pleas email me and help me to under stand what happened with my computer
    this morning. Thanks

Gunilla, Feb 25, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question