Anti-Spyware Forums

AVAsoft Antivirus Professional

29-03-2013, 10:02 AM
Hi, can someone help me. I am not quite sure but i think i have a virus. I don't remember installing, downloading or buying an antivirus program, but two days ago one showed up on my computer and its not stopping to show me warnings and all kinds of messages that my computer is infected with dangerous viruses and that my data will be lost.
The program is called AVAsoft Antivirus Professional. Does anyone know a way to remove it from my computer (I've already tried from control panel). Thanks.

01-04-2013, 10:06 AM
It's me again, fortunately I removed the virus on my own (it wasn't that hard actually)
I followed the instructions given here: bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-avasoft-professional-antivirus and here americanpendulum.com/2013/03/20/avasoft-antivirus-professional/ and then i downloaded an antivirus program.
I had to download it trough safe mode with networking