Anti-Spyware Forums

Eliminating Authentium Firewall

27-08-2008, 03:16 AM
Help!

I came across a series of messages about 18 months ago which addressed the problem I have of eliminating the Authentium firewall from my computer. It appeared that MacDuffie had the solution, which tryonst verified. I was able to follow the process about half way before getting lost. I could not navigate to %systemroot%\Windows\System32\wbem. I was able to find a number of files with the wbem, but based on the caution of only deleting one folder, I hesitated to delete them all.

If MacDuffie or tryonst (or anyone else familiar with this problem) is out there, could you help this cyber novice, get rid of this pesky firewall?

Thanks for any help.